Hi,

I have written a function which uses the websphere api's to install
applications on application server. Once the application is installed I need
to start it also. I would like to know is there any mechanism using
notifications which would let me know when the application is installed on
the server so that after the installation is over, I can start it. One
crude method would be to iteratively search for that particular application
MBean on the server and once when found, call the start application method.
But I would like to know if there is some refined way, which would help me
display this kind of msg on screen "application installation in
process..." as long as application is being installed and once done it would
prompt me that application installed.

Regards,
Tulika