I linked the starting of the HTTP server to the WAS and this seemed to work.
However, I found that I could not start the WAS independently of the HTTP
server. I stopped the servers and changed the HTTP server so it will not
start the WAS. After that, I could not start the WAS at all. From the HTTP
Console, it goes from Starting to Stopped. I went in to the QShell, ran the
startServer command, and got the message "CPF1252: Output queue QASE51 in
library QASE51 not found." I changed the HTTP back so starting it starts
the WAS and now the WAS starts.

What is going on?

Rob