I'm try to run the iSeriesNavigator for web, but the SYSINST cannot
install iSeriesNavigator returns the below error:

ADMA5016I: Installation of iSeriesNavigator started.

ADMA5006E: Error in configuring iSeriesNavigator in WebSphere
repository: com.ibm.websphere.management.exception.AdminExcept ion:
ADMA5026E: No valid target is specified in ObjectName
WebSphere:cell=SYSTEM_SYSINST,node=SYSTEM_SYSINST, server=ADMIN for
module iSeriesNavigator.war+WEB-INF/web.xml.

ADMA6012I: Exception in run
com.ibm.websphere.management.exception.AdminExcept ion:

ADMA5026E: No valid target is specified in ObjectName
WebSphere:cell=SYSTEM_SYSINST,node=SYSTEM_SYSINST, server=ADMIN for
module iSeriesNavigator.war+WEB-INF/web.xml.
Exception: com.ibm.websphere.management.exception.AdminExcept ion:
ADMA5026E: No valid target is specified in ObjectName
WebSphere:cell=SYSTEM_SYSINST,node=SYSTEM_SYSINST, server=ADMIN for
module iSeriesNavigator.war+WEB-INF/web.xml.

Many thanks for help.