SSI on iSeries V5R2 with Apache and Websphere 5.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on SSI on iSeries V5R2 with Apache and Websphere 5.1 - Websphere ; I am having trouble getting a server side include woking. In the .shtml file (We are deploying it in a .ear file to WAS) we have: In the Apache HTTP server config we have: 36 AddType .shtml text/x-ssi-html 37 AddOutputFilter ...

  1. SSI on iSeries V5R2 with Apache and Websphere 5.1

    I am having trouble getting a server side include woking.

    In the .shtml file (We are deploying it in a .ear file to WAS) we have:

    In the Apache HTTP server config we have:

    36 AddType .shtml text/x-ssi-html
    37 AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .shtml
    38 AddHandler server-parsed .shtml

    in the web.xml for the web Project in Websphere we have

    shtml

    text/x-ssi-html

    Anyone had success in a websphere/apache environment?

    Thanks,

    Rob

  2. Re: SSI on iSeries V5R2 with Apache and Websphere 5.1

    We have done JSP includes with WAS 5.0 on v5r2, but not any SSI.

+ Reply to Thread