WAS V6 installation Express - Websphere

This is a discussion on WAS V6 installation Express - Websphere ; Hi I am new to WAS and wanted to ue the RSE part of WAS for Development of iSeries Aplications. Problem is when installing if fails with the following? Anyone else seen this problem? (11-Jan-2006 10:38:03 PM), Install, com.ibm.ws.install.ni.ismp.actions.ISMPComponentiz edFileRepositoryDeployAction, ...

  1. WAS V6 installation Express

    Hi
    I am new to WAS and wanted to ue the RSE part of WAS for Development of
    iSeries Aplications. Problem is when installing if fails with the
    following? Anyone else seen this problem?

    (11-Jan-2006 10:38:03 PM), Install,
    com.ibm.ws.install.ni.ismp.actions.ISMPComponentiz edFileRepositoryDeployAction,
    msg1, Processing component: cloudscape
    (11-Jan-2006 10:38:03 PM), Install,
    com.ibm.ws.install.ni.ismp.actions.ISMPComponentiz edFileRepositoryDeployAction,
    err, Component not found: cloudscape.
    (11-Jan-2006 10:38:03 PM), Install,
    com.ibm.ws.install.ni.ismp.actions.ISMPComponentiz edFileRepositoryDeployAction,
    err, ComponentNotFoundException.message
    (11-Jan-2006 10:38:04 PM), Install,
    com.ibm.ws.install.ni.ismp.actions.ISMPLogFileActi on, msg1, Profile Creation
    Tool (PCT) is executed
    (11-Jan-2006 10:38:04 PM), Install,
    com.ibm.ws.install.ni.ismp.actions.ISMPLogSuccessM essageAction, msg1,
    INSTCONFFAILED

    I have uninstalled twice and re-installed to no avail.

    Chris...

  2. Re: WAS V6 installation Express

    Are you doing a remote or local install?
    Where did you get your installable image from?
    Can you post the complete install log?

+ Reply to Thread