RPG IV Help - Websphere

This is a discussion on RPG IV Help - Websphere ; Hello I'm trying to find help for RPG IV, is there an IBM newsgoup for the language? Thanks, Mark...

  1. RPG IV Help

    Hello

    I'm trying to find help for RPG IV, is there an IBM newsgoup for the
    language?

    Thanks,

    Mark

  2. Re: RPG IV Help

    Mark check out the lists at http://www.midrange.com

    David hosts lots of lists. here is a link to the RPG list.

    It is a great resource, be sure to check the archives
    http://archive.midrange.com/
    and the faq
    http://faq.midrange.com/data/cache/1.html

    before asking questions.

    See you there,
    Bryan

    Mark said the following on 1/6/2006 2:18 PM:
    > Hello
    >
    > I'm trying to find help for RPG IV, is there an IBM newsgoup for the
    > language?
    >

    > Thanks,
    >
    > Mark

  3. Re: RPG IV Help

    News groups: comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc.

    List server with multiple iSeries-centric lists at http://midrange.com/.

    Also web-based discussion forums at

    http://iseriesnetwork.com/isnforums/

    and
    http://midrangecomputing.com./mc/forums

    There are more.

    Sam

    "Mark" wrote in message
    > Hello
    >
    > I'm trying to find help for RPG IV, is there an IBM newsgoup for the
    > language?
    >

    > Thanks,
    >
    > Mark

+ Reply to Thread