JACL script file user authorities - Websphere

This is a discussion on JACL script file user authorities - Websphere ; I have a jacl script file that the wsadmin scripting utility cannot find unless I grant *RX rights to *PUBLIC all the way down the directory tree. I would prefer for *PUBLIC to be *EXCLUDEd from these directories. I had ...

  1. JACL script file user authorities

    I have a jacl script file that the wsadmin scripting utility cannot find
    unless I grant *RX rights to *PUBLIC all the way down the directory tree. I
    would prefer for *PUBLIC to be *EXCLUDEd from these directories.

    I had hoped that granting *RX to the directory tree to the server id set for
    the Local OS User Registry (a user named WSADMIN) would do the trick, but it
    doesn't. Do I have any other choices?

    Thanks.

    Rick

  2. Re: JACL script file user authorities

    Give user id QEJBSVR the explicit authority instead of *PUBLIC. The
    wsadmin tool runs under userid QEJBSVR

+ Reply to Thread