Hi
I developed an application using WebSphere 4.0 and it's run well when I
try to get a DataSource. But I upgrade my WebSphere version (6.0) and
I'm getting an application error

5.0 DataSource was attempted to be used in a WebModule that was not
level 2.3.

How can I resolve it? I read that I have to upgrade my code to 2.3 ,
but I don't know how ?

I have to use 5.0 DataSource, because we are updating our applicacion

I use Eclipse 3.1

This is my code

public Conexion() {
try {
Context initCtx = new InitialContext();
String dbname = (String)
envCtx.lookup(Constantes.DB_RESOURCE_NAME);
datasource = (DataSource) envCtx.lookup(dbname);
} catch (Exception e) {
e.printStackTrace();
}
}

Application send to me an error when try to lookup the "dbname"

Thanks!!!!!!!!!