Hi Everybody,

I am in my last month of as400 program.
I need to submit a project by the end of this month.
Looking for some good ideas.
Might anybody have a Data Flow Diagram(DFD) of some good project, and
would be kind enough to share it.
If designing/coding the project, includes all the major skill sets of
OS400, it would be really really helpful. And if it were based on some
real project, that would be an added advantage, in that it would help
me get perspective on real life projects.

So guys if , you have any brilliant ideas or some really detailed DFD's
, I hope you would be generous enough to share it with , a budding
programmer.

Thanx,

Dr. Rajesh Choudhary