JDBC connect to as400 database - Websphere

This is a discussion on JDBC connect to as400 database - Websphere ; I' m trying to connect to as400 db2 database using JDBC driver (com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver). I'm executing query: select vrijednost from sekvence where ime='seq_transid' and i get this message: [SQL0204] SEKVENCE in EXTLOG001 type *FILE not found. Table sekvence looks like this: ...

  1. JDBC connect to as400 database

    I' m trying to connect to as400 db2 database using JDBC driver
    (com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver).
    I'm executing query:
    select vrijednost from sekvence where ime='seq_transid'
    and i get this message:
    [SQL0204] SEKVENCE in EXTLOG001 type *FILE not found.

    Table sekvence looks like this:
    CREATE TABLE VASPRDDB00/SEKVENCE (
    IME VARCHAR(64) CCSID 870 NOT NULL ,
    VRIJEDNOST INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 1 ,
    CONSTRAINT VASPRDDB00/PK_SEKVENCE PRIMARY KEY( IME )
    );

    What is the problem?
    Thanx,
    Alan

  2. Re: JDBC connect to as400 database

    Your Create Table command creates the table in VASPRDDB00 library, but
    your query is looking for it in EXTLOG001 library.

  3. Re: JDBC connect to as400 database

    If you are going to cross-post a question, please say what other groups
    you have posted it to so people don't waste their time on a question
    which has already been answered elsewhere.

  4. Re: JDBC connect to as400 database

    Ok. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread