JACL- Datasource CMP flag - Websphere

This is a discussion on JACL- Datasource CMP flag - Websphere ; Hi All I spend hours on trying to set the CMP flag on a datasource using JACL script. I am unable to do it, unable to find a reference - searched alot etc. If any did this before, please let ...

  1. JACL- Datasource CMP flag

    Hi All

    I spend hours on trying to set the CMP flag on a datasource using JACL
    script.
    I am unable to do it, unable to find a reference - searched alot etc.

    If any did this before, please let me know 0

    Please reply also to the following email adress - thanks !

    ronny@niro-it.dk

    Greetings
    Ronny

  2. Re: JACL- Datasource CMP flag

    Ronny,

    That flag is used in the GUI only, it is used to create the
    corresponding CMPConnectorFactory under the RelationalResourceAdapter (RRA).

    You would need to create this in your script.

    I recommend checking out the following link:

    http://www-128.ibm.com/developerwork...leScripts.html

    Regards,
    David Brauneis
    IBM WebSphere Architecture & Development
    WebSphere Application Server Performance
    http://www-3.ibm.com/software/webser...rformance.html

    Ronny wrote:

    >Hi All
    >
    >I spend hours on trying to set the CMP flag on a datasource using JACL
    >script.
    >I am unable to do it, unable to find a reference - searched alot etc.
    >
    >If any did this before, please let me know 0
    >
    >Please reply also to the following email adress - thanks !
    >
    >ronny@niro-it.dk
    >
    >Greetings
    >Ronny

+ Reply to Thread