Tivoli Performance Viewer and WAS 6.0.2.1 on i5/OS - Websphere

This is a discussion on Tivoli Performance Viewer and WAS 6.0.2.1 on i5/OS - Websphere ; Having installed Group PTF SF99301 to bring WAS 6.0 to level 8, or V6.0.2.1, the Tivoli Performance Viewer graphs in the Admin Console no longer show - just the tables. Directing the browser to a system at an earlier fix ...

  1. Tivoli Performance Viewer and WAS 6.0.2.1 on i5/OS

    Having installed Group PTF SF99301 to bring WAS 6.0 to level 8,
    or V6.0.2.1, the Tivoli Performance Viewer graphs in the Admin
    Console no longer show - just the tables. Directing the browser to
    a system at an earlier fix level of WAS 6.0 and the graphs display
    fine. Is there some configuration change needed? I can't find a match
    in the web PTF pages and there is no mention in the readme in the
    updateinstaller directory.

    Bruce Wassell
    IBM UK

  2. Re: Tivoli Performance Viewer and WAS 6.0.2.1 on i5/OS

    A change was made in the API usage by TPV so that it now requires the PASE
    product (5722SS1 option 33 and a couple of properties to be specified.

    This release note was issued when 6.0.2 was released for this:
    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...=utf-8&lang=en

    "Bruce Wassell" wrote in message
    > Having installed Group PTF SF99301 to bring WAS 6.0 to level 8,
    > or V6.0.2.1, the Tivoli Performance Viewer graphs in the Admin
    > Console no longer show - just the tables. Directing the browser to
    > a system at an earlier fix level of WAS 6.0 and the graphs display
    > fine. Is there some configuration change needed? I can't find a match
    > in the web PTF pages and there is no mention in the readme in the
    > updateinstaller directory.
    >
    > Bruce Wassell
    > IBM UK

+ Reply to Thread