Hi,

Our iSeries is recently updated with group PTF's and so, one of the
things that did change is that WAS did go from 5.0.2.9 to 5.0.2.11

Now I have a problem with WAS server, in the past the HTTP encoding
response headers was set based on the HTTP Accept-Language request
header the client was sending. This was done by combination of settings
in encoding.properties and ibm-web-ext.xmi.

Currently it looks like that those settings are ignored, is it possible
that this is caused by the WAS upgrade from 5.0.2.9 to 5.0.2.11?

Kind Regards, Herbert