search engines? - Websphere

This is a discussion on search engines? - Websphere ; Does anyone have experience running either java search engine or searchblox on an iseries? do they work? Are there any other alternatives? Thanks....

  1. search engines?

    Does anyone have experience running either java search engine or searchblox
    on an iseries? do they work?

    Are there any other alternatives?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: search engines?

    There is a search function included with iSeries HTTP that I use on our
    site. It's done with mostly Net.Data macros.
    Then there is the Apache Lucene java search engine at
    http://lucene.apache.org/.

    George Duh-bya wrote:

    >Does anyone have experience running either java search engine or searchblox
    >on an iseries? do they work?
    >
    >Are there any other alternatives?
    >
    >Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread