I have created my webfaced applications and they function well in the test
environment. I have WAS Express 5.1 installed on my iSeries with the
latest PTF's and created an HTTP server and WAS Application server. The
servers appeared to create without a problem. When I started the WAS
server, the status said creating for a period of time, then issued a
message that it failed to create the server and the name must be deleted
before it can be reused. I can't seem to find any job log that give me
information on why the failure occurred. Does anyone know how can I find
out why the server creation failed?