WebFacing Help please... - Websphere

This is a discussion on WebFacing Help please... - Websphere ; Hi everybody, Well, we have thought about starting to use WebFacing instead of writing the complete code in J2EE; Presently using WDSC 5.1 on workStation and WAS-Express 5.1 on the production side. Using WDSC, we could get a nice start, ...

  1. WebFacing Help please...

    Hi everybody,

    Well, we have thought about starting to use WebFacing instead of writing the
    complete code in J2EE;
    Presently using WDSC 5.1 on workStation and WAS-Express 5.1 on the
    production side.

    Using WDSC, we could get a nice start, we could definitely webface a few DDS
    sources,
    BUT some of them are giving an error and I have no clue why that is
    happening. Please help me on this, that will be great.

    The following is the error :

    The following error occurred while the application was running :

    WF0096: While receiving data from the application an error occurred.

    Additional information :

    WF0100: The record data bean was either not found or was inconsistent
    with the DDS record in the display file. Try re-converting and deploying
    your DDS.

    Details :

    com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.core.WebfacingLe velCheckException: WF0015:
    The specified class or definition file {JLTPOBJ3.QDDSSRC.D420.MSGCTLData}
    could not be found.
    at
    com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.controller.Recor dDefinitionFetcher.loadCla
    ss(Unknown Source)
    at
    com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.controller.Recor dDefinitionFetcher.loadJav
    aDefinition(Unknown Source)
    at
    com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.controller.Cachi ngRecordDefinitionFetcher.
    requestFromCache(Unknown Source)
    at
    com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.controller.Cachi ngRecordDefinitionFetcher.
    requestDataDefinition(Unknown Source)
    at
    com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.controller.Recor dBeanFactory.loadRecordDat
    aDefinition(Unknown Source)
    at
    com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.controller.Recor dBeanFactory.loadRecordDat
    aDefinition(Unknown Source)
    at
    com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.controller.Recor dBeanFactory.createRecordD
    ataBean(Unknown Source)
    at
    com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.host.ADBDOutputB uffer.initializeFromOutput
    Buffer(Unknown Source)
    at com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.host.ADBDOutputB uffer.(Unknown Source)
    at
    com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.controller.Appli cationRequestHandler.proce
    ssApplicationRequests(Unknown Source)
    at
    com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.httpcontroller.C ontrollerRequestHandler.ha
    ndleApplicationRequest(Unknown Source)
    at
    com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.httpcontroller.C ontrollerRequestHandler.pr
    ocessHostData(Unknown Source)
    at
    com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.httpcontroller.C ontrollerRequestHandler.pr
    ocessStateTransition(Unknown Source)
    at
    com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.httpcontroller.C ontrollerRequestHandler.ha
    ndleRequest(Unknown Source)
    at
    com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.httpcontroller.C ontrollerServlet.doPost(Un
    known Source)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:760)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:853)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictServletInsta nce.doService(StrictServle
    tInstance.java:110)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleSer vlet._service(StrictLifecy
    cleServlet.java:174)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.IdleServletState.s ervice(StrictLifecycleServ
    let.java:313)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleSer vlet.service(StrictLifecyc
    leServlet.java:116)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstance.se rvice(ServletInstance.java
    :283)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ValidServletRefere nceState.dispatch(ValidSer
    vletReferenceState.java:42)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstanceRef erence.dispatch(ServletIns
    tanceReference.java:40)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispat cher.handleWebAppDispatch(
    WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:948)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispat cher.dispatch(WebAppReques
    tDispatcher.java:530)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispat cher.forward(WebAppRequest
    Dispatcher.java:176)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebAppInvoker.doForwar d(WebAppInvoker.java:79)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebAppInvoker.handleIn vocationHook(WebAppInvoker
    ..java:201)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.cache.invocation.CachedInv ocation.handleInvocation(C
    achedInvocation.java:71)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.cache.invocation.Cacheable InvocationContext.invoke(C
    acheableInvocationContext.java:114)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srp.ServletRequestProcesso r.dispatchByURI(ServletReq
    uestProcessor.java:186)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.oselistener.OSEListenerDis patcher.service(OSEListene
    r.java:334)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.http.HttpConnection.handle Request(HttpConnection.jav
    a:56)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.readAndHandleReques t(HttpConnection.java:610)
    at com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.run(HttpConnection. java:431)
    at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.j ava:593)

    It would be Great if anybody can shed more light into why this is
    happening..
    Thanks a lot for your help :-)

    *********
    Sometimes, it is almost like the above error but with File Control :

    Additional information :

    WF0100: The record data bean was either not found or was inconsistent
    with the DDS record in the display file. Try re-converting and deploying
    your DDS.

    Details :

    com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.core.WebfacingLe velCheckException: WF0015:
    The specified class or definition file {JLTPOBJ3.QDDSSRC.D415.FILCTLData}
    could not be found.

  2. Re: WebFacing Help please...

    The way I sorted this problem, was pretty simple.
    delete the previous DDS source members, Re-Add and Re-Convert..
    It solved my problem.. ;-)

    "prashant" wrote in message

> [...]

    > at com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.run(HttpConnection. java:431)
    > at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.j ava:593)
    >
    > It would be Great if anybody can shed more light into why this is
    > happening..
    > Thanks a lot for your help :-)
    >

    > *********
    > Sometimes, it is almost like the above error but with File Control :
    >
    > Additional information :
    >
    > WF0100: The record data bean was either not found or was inconsistent
    > with the DDS record in the display file. Try re-converting and deploying
    > your DDS.
    >
    > Details :
    >
    > com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.core.WebfacingLe velCheckException:

    WF0015:
    > The specified class or definition file {JLTPOBJ3.QDDSSRC.D415.FILCTLData}

+ Reply to Thread