Is there a setting in Websphere 5 that will allow me to specify the
permissions on a folder that I am trying to create using fso ?

I thought that if you created a folder using fso(file system object),
it would inheret the permissions of the folder it is being created in.

Well it is not.

The path's for source1 and destination are correct. The folder is
being created in the proper area.

objFso.CopyFolder source1, destination1

the issue is here is the permissions for the folder that I just
created:

Data --Object Authorities--
Opt User Authority Exist Mgt Alter Ref

*PUBLIC *NONE X X X X
QEJBSVR *RWX X X X X

And here are the permissions for the folder that it was created in,
and the folder that it is copying from:

Data --Object Authorities--
Opt User Authority Exist Mgt Alter Ref

*PUBLIC *RWX X X X X
QTMHHTTP *RWX
ADMINFILES *RWX X X X X
QEJBSVR *RWX X X X X

Any and all help would be greatly appriciated.