I have the following requirement:
I'm using PCML to make calls to ILE RPG and CL programs on the
iSeries.
For each request coming in I need to make a series of three calls. One
to perform some setup functions, the second to run an API, and the
third to perform some cleanup. The setup and cleanup functions are
standard routines I need to run for any API I call. The setup can only
be run once per request.
As long as the requests come in sequentially I don't have any problem,
but when two or more requests come in simultaneuosly the invoke() uses
the same iSeries connection and the setup attempts to run a second
time. Is there a way to prevent the two invoke() calls from using the
same connection?