Hi,

I'm currently having some trouble migrating from developpment platform
(WSAD 5/ Win32) to the test platform, which runs a ZOs websphere
version.

I'm using struts API to handle file uplaod. I configured it to use a
physical cache for large files (> 256 k)

On win32 Webserver, i can see the file upload progress by monitoring
the cache directory. No pb.

On the mainframe, the system first try to upload the whole file, then,
i can see the big file (16.5 Mb) that appears on the mainframe
filesystem. The problem is that for very huge files (tried with a 35
Mb file) , the mainframe system seems to first load the file in
memory, then write it down to the filesystem, thus throwing
OutOfMemoryException.

Any help would be most helpfull. Thanks.

Emmanuel Doute