Re: NoClassDefFoundError: ObjectPoolManagerFactory - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: NoClassDefFoundError: ObjectPoolManagerFactory - Websphere ; I also have faced the same issue. And when i added the objectpoolimpl.jar to my classpath, the problem got resolved. And i didn't get any warning messages....

  1. Re: NoClassDefFoundError: ObjectPoolManagerFactory

    I also have faced the same issue. And when i added the objectpoolimpl.jar to my classpath, the problem got resolved. And i didn't get any warning messages.

  2. Re: NoClassDefFoundError: ObjectPoolManagerFactory

    Hi

    Even I faced the same issue, though the code was completely alright. Later, I added the objectpoolimpl.jar and it worked very fine as expected.

    Regards,
    Saurabh

  3. Re: NoClassDefFoundError: ObjectPoolManagerFactory

    I have RAD7.5.3 and upgraded to WAS6.0.2 recently. I get same error as you did..

    I have added ibm-jaxrpc-client.jar & objectpoolimpl.jar in buildpath / libraries
    Issue is resolved but i have tons of warning messages in the console...

    "WARNING: WSVR0072W
    Jul 9, 2009 11:04:24 AM com.ibm.ws.util.ImplFactory"

+ Reply to Thread