wsInstallApp ant task and virtual host - Websphere

This is a discussion on wsInstallApp ant task and virtual host - Websphere ; Hi, I've got a little problem with wsInstallApp ant task. I'm just trying to install an ear on my local server (localhost:9081) When I launch the ant task below I've got this error : No virtual host define for localhost:9081. ...

  1. wsInstallApp ant task and virtual host

    Hi,

    I've got a little problem with wsInstallApp ant task.
    I'm just trying to install an ear on my local server (localhost:9081)
    When I launch the ant task below I've got this error :

    No virtual host define for localhost:9081.

    Here is my ant code :

    Installing the EAR...
    options="-cell myCell -node myNode -server server1"
    host="localhost"
    port="9081"
    conntype="SOAP"
    failonerror="true"
    wasHome="${was.home}"
    ear="C://ImplicitHeaderEAR.ear"/>

    Of course, my server is started, listening on port 9081.
    Thanks for your help

  2. Re: wsInstallApp ant task and virtual host

    It was only due to the port attribute which has to be the soap port (8881 for me)
    cya

+ Reply to Thread