ServletFilter and IHS - Websphere

This is a discussion on ServletFilter and IHS - Websphere ; Is it possible that a ServletFilter inspect incoming request before a request is being sent to IHS? I want to update few HTTP parameters before IHS receives the request....

  1. ServletFilter and IHS

    Is it possible that a ServletFilter inspect incoming request before a request is being sent to IHS? I want to update few HTTP parameters before IHS receives the request.

  2. Re: ServletFilter and IHS

    Ghulam Rashid wrote:
    > Is it possible that a ServletFilter inspect incoming request before a
    > request is being sent to IHS? I want to update few HTTP parameters
    > before IHS receives the request.

    What kind of parameters?

    Generally the request passes through the web server before it ever gets
    to the application server, so this doesn't make much sense. You might be
    able to do this with a proxy that sits in front of the web server, like
    a Datapower box.

+ Reply to Thread