Is MySQL supported as a data store for the default messagingprovider in WAS 6? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Is MySQL supported as a data store for the default messagingprovider in WAS 6? - Websphere ; Is the MySQL database supported for use as the backing store for the default messaging provider in WAS 6? I see that the sibDDLGenerator only supports the following: * db2 * oracle * sqlserver * sybase * informix * derby ...

  1. Is MySQL supported as a data store for the default messagingprovider in WAS 6?

    Is the MySQL database supported for use as the backing store for the default messaging provider in WAS 6? I see that the sibDDLGenerator only supports the following:

    * db2
    * oracle
    * sqlserver
    * sybase
    * informix
    * derby
    * cloudscape

    Specifically, I'm interested in using MySQL on Linux.

  2. Re: Is MySQL supported as a data store for the default messagingprovider in WAS 6?

    I received an email from one of our IBM representatives that MySQL is not supported.

  3. Re: Is MySQL supported as a data store for the default messagingprovider in WAS 6?

    lchoy@constantcontact.com wrote:
    > I received an email from one of our IBM representatives that MySQL is not supported.

    Thank you for reporting that back to the newsgroup. We appreciate the