Re: Cannot get canonical host name for server - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Cannot get canonical host name for server - Websphere ; will you please tell me how to refresh that service.... Thank you...

  1. Re: Cannot get canonical host name for server

    will you please tell me how to refresh that service....
    Thank you

  2. Re: Cannot get canonical host name for server

    Hi I ahve installed WAS6.1 on fedora11 on the firstStep when I tried to verify installation getting error javax.naming.ConfigurationException: Can not get canonical hostname for server.
    Can you please help me out in this
    Thanks
    Vasant

  3. Re: Cannot get canonical host name for server

    basant.rajvaidhya@tcs.com wrote:
    > Hi I ahve installed WAS6.1 on fedora11 on the firstStep when I tried to verify installation getting error javax.naming.ConfigurationException: Can not get canonical hostname for server.
    > Can you please help me out in this
    > Thanks
    > Vasant

    Make sure the real hostname and IP address for your machine are in
    /etc/hosts

    Ken

  4. Re: Cannot get canonical host name for server

    hi this is resolved now please check https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/f...hreadID=269336
    Thanks
    Basant

+ Reply to Thread