Hi,

I am trying to configure WebSphere Global Security against Microsoft
Active Directory 2003. I configured LDAP User Registry as follows:
Server User ID: wsadmin
Server User password: xxxxxx
Type : Active Directory
Host xxxx.xxx.xx
Port 389
Base Distingished Name: DC=ab, ....DC=com
Bind Distinhuished Name: CN=wsadmin, OU=xx, OU=Apps,DC=ab,...,DC=com
Bind Password: ....

Resuse Connection: Checked in
SSL is not enabled.

Then, I put the wsadmin's password in Global security > LTPA

When I enable Gloval Security (Enable Global Security), I get
following exception:
Authentication failed for user:
com.ibm.ws.console.security.ConnectToRuntimeExcept ion: null nested
exception is com.ibm.websphere.security.CustomRegistryException :
[LDAP: error code 49 - 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C090334, comment:
AcceptSecurityContext error, data 525, vece]. Try again.

I checked the user name is not locked and password is valid. I tried
to validate user with LDAP tool.

I am running Windows Active Directory 2003 and WebSphere on Windows
OS. Please help me to enable Global Security. I don't know what I am
wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Mos