back-up websphere configuration - Websphere

This is a discussion on back-up websphere configuration - Websphere ; Hi We use WAS 5.1.1.5 on windows 2003 platform. Woukd like to know hwat facilities are there in WAS to take backup of the WAS configuration (ie details like jdbc setup, Queue connection factories etc). Thanks in advance Harikumar...

  1. back-up websphere configuration

    Hi

    We use WAS 5.1.1.5 on windows 2003 platform. Woukd like to know hwat facilities are there in WAS to take backup of the WAS configuration (ie details like jdbc setup, Queue connection factories etc).

    Thanks in advance

    Harikumar

  2. Re: back-up websphere configuration

    Hi,

    There is a backupConfig command that will backup your settings.

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...nf_backup.html

    Brian

+ Reply to Thread