Arey there a quick way to setup: How to setup username/password inWebSphere Application Server 6.0? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Arey there a quick way to setup: How to setup username/password inWebSphere Application Server 6.0? - Websphere ; Hi, the WebSphere Application Server 6.0 Global security seems like so complicated for me. Are there any easy way to just setup username/password protect WAS's Admin Console? Many thanks. Zhiyi...

  1. Arey there a quick way to setup: How to setup username/password inWebSphere Application Server 6.0?

    Hi, the WebSphere Application Server 6.0 Global security seems like so complicated for me. Are there any easy way to just setup username/password protect WAS's Admin Console?

    Many thanks.
    Zhiyi

  2. Re: Arey there a quick way to setup: How to setup username/passwordin WebSphere Application Server 6.0?

    lzy12001@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi, the WebSphere Application Server 6.0 Global security seems like so complicated for me. Are there any easy way to just setup username/password protect WAS's Admin Console?
    >
    > Many thanks.
    > Zhiyi

    easy != secure.
    Ken

  3. Re: Arey there a quick way to setup: How to setup username/passwordin WebSphere Application Server 6.0?

    lzy12001@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi, the WebSphere Application Server 6.0 Global security seems like
    > so complicated for me. Are there any easy way to just setup
    > username/password protect WAS's Admin Console?

    Exactly what do you find complicated?

+ Reply to Thread