Re: full resynchronize nodes via command line - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: full resynchronize nodes via command line - Websphere ; is there a way to do that in a script though so I can just have it automatically run that?...

  1. Re: full resynchronize nodes via command line

    is there a way to do that in a script though so I can just have it automatically run that?

  2. Re: full resynchronize nodes via command line

    Here is the syncNode commands

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...txml_sync.html

    Thanks
    Anant

    On Aug 9, 1:29 pm, wrote:
    > is there a way to do that in a script though so I can just have it automatically run that?

  3. Re: full resynchronize nodes via command line

    mmeyer@cdsfulfillment.com wrote:
    > is there a way to do that in a script though so I can just have it automatically run that?

    I can't see the previous posts on this thread so I can't see the context
    for this question, but you can get a node to sync using some JACL
    scripting like this:

    set nodeSync [$AdminControl completeObjectName type=NodeSync,node=$node,*]
    if {$nodeSync != "" } {
    $AdminControl invoke $nodeSync sync
    }

    $node is the node name so you'll need to iterate over all the nodes you
    want to sync.

    Hope that helps,

    Mark.

  4. Re: full resynchronize nodes via command line

    On Aug 9, 7:29 pm, wrote:
    > is there a way to do that in a script though so I can just have it automatically run that?

    See saveChanges_proc.tcl at the following link. Copes with multiple
    nodes.

    http://www.websphereconsultant.com/W...doc/index.html

+ Reply to Thread