ps -ef in Windows ! - Websphere

This is a discussion on ps -ef in Windows ! - Websphere ; Hi Folks ! I need to look at the Java command line that's being used in the WebSphere process I'm running in my PC. I can do this in Unix just with a ps -ef | grep . But How ...

  1. ps -ef in Windows !

    Hi Folks !
    I need to look at the Java command line that's being used in the WebSphere process I'm running in my PC. I can do this in Unix just with a ps -ef | grep . But How do I do that in Windows? In Unix, I would be able to see the full command line that's running the Server (including classpaths, JVM arguments, etc). But really frustrates in Windows.

    Any input is greatly appreciated.

    Thank you.
    - Karun

  2. Re: ps -ef in Windows !

    With Vista, you can see it from the Task Manager (it's a column to add).

    With XP/2003, you can use Process Explorer
    (http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sys...sExplorer.mspx).

  3. Re: ps -ef in Windows !

    Thanks much Ben !

+ Reply to Thread