backup at cell scope - Websphere

This is a discussion on backup at cell scope - Websphere ; Hi All, I wanted to know if it is possible to take the backup of the whole cell and to restore just a particular node from that cell. I also wanted to know how to resolve this error: DCSV0002W: DCS ...

  1. backup at cell scope

    Hi All,

    I wanted to know if it is possible to take the backup of the whole cell and to restore just a particular node from that cell.

    I also wanted to know how to resolve this error:

    DCSV0002W: DCS Stack {0} at Member {1}: An unexpected programming state has occurred. Internal details: {2}. The exception is {3}.

    Thank You

  2. Re: backup at cell scope

    > I wanted to know if it is possible to take the backup of the whole cell
    > and to restore just a particular node from that cell.

    At the DM, you have the complete repository (so, for each Node in the Cell).

    However, you don't have the WebSphere binaries of each Node, which might be
    at a different fix level that the DM.

    What are you trying to achieve ?

    > I also wanted to know how to resolve this error:
    > DCSV0002W: DCS Stack {0} at Member {1}: An unexpected programming state
    > has occurred. Internal details: {2}. The exception is {3}.

    Check if this helps:
    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...id=swg1PK12975

+ Reply to Thread