Exception occured while selecting key encryption method algorithmusing AES-128 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Exception occured while selecting key encryption method algorithmusing AES-128 - Websphere ; Hi I'm selecting key encryption method algorithm using http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#kw-aes128 and got following exception in the console ? IF I select RSA version 1.5 as the key encryption method, everything work good. Does anybody have experience using AES Key wrap on ...

  1. Exception occured while selecting key encryption method algorithmusing AES-128

    Hi
    I'm selecting key encryption method algorithm using http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#kw-aes128 and got following exception in the console ? IF I select RSA version 1.5 as the key encryption method, everything work good. Does anybody have experience using AES Key wrap on WAS 6.1 ?

    com.ibm.wsspi.wssecurity.SoapSecurityException: WSEC5613E: An exception while encrypting the key for data encryption: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Wrong length: 161

  2. Re: Exception occured while selecting key encryption methodalgorithm using AES-128

    KW-AES128/256 is key wrap algorithm for symmetric key aes128/256. Problem was resolved after using symmetric key (AES) instead of asymmetric key (RSA).

+ Reply to Thread