Hi.
I'm trying to use a Jython script to install a Resource Adapter in
WAS 6 (WebSphere Platform 6.0 [BASE 6.0.2.0 o0526.07]). Here is a snip
from the script:

myoption = '[-rar.name RAR1]'
adapterId = AdminConfig.installResourceAdapter("/opt/other/
FileAdapter.rar", "Node01", myoption)

This is pretty much the example from the documentation. When I run
this I get:

WASX7017E: Exception received while running file "/opt/teri_dcam/
FileAdapter/installRar.py";
exception information: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
WASX7122E: Expected "]" not found.
[-rar.name RAR1]
^
I've tried all sorts of variations on the syntax (quotes, double
brackets, etc), but all to no avail.

I *am* new to Jython and wsadmin scripting, so apologies if this is
something really simple; but I can't see why the example doesn't work.

Can anyone help?

TIA
Brian