Ensure JspBatchCompiler is working - Websphere

This is a discussion on Ensure JspBatchCompiler is working - Websphere ; How do we know websphere is using our precompiled jsp instead of recompile at the first hit? Is there any way to ensure of that? Thanks!...

  1. Ensure JspBatchCompiler is working

    How do we know websphere is using our precompiled jsp instead of recompile at the first hit? Is there any way to ensure of that? Thanks!

  2. Re: Ensure JspBatchCompiler is working

    andy.liu@aiminvestments.com wrote:
    > How do we know websphere is using our precompiled jsp instead of recompile at the first hit? Is there any way to ensure of that? Thanks!

    you could watch the timestamp of the generated .class file I guess.
    Ken

  3. Re: Ensure JspBatchCompiler is working

+ Reply to Thread