I'm sure this isn't the right group but I need guidance in the right
direction for this.

I'm trying to setup Global Security in WebSphere v6 using LDAP. I get
this error when trying to apply the changes..

Authentication failed for user:
com.ibm.ws.console.security.ConnectToRuntimeExcept ion: null nested
exception is com.ibm.websphere.security.CustomRegistryException :
[LDAP: error code 1 - 00000000: LdapErr: DSID-0C090627, comment: In
order to perform this operation a successful bind must be completed on
the connection., data 0, vece]. Try again.

I'm faily new to websphere and not sure what's missing here.

Thanks in advance