Hi,

I am trying to configure JDBC at the server scope.I am using the
User-defined_JDBC_DRIVER_PATH.I am getting the
"com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnectionPo olDataSource"'s
signer information does not match signer information of other classes
in the same package" error when I test the connection in the
datasource when the server is started.Is there any difference in
configuring at the cell,node and server scopes.I tried to replace a
different jar file too which is downloaded from microsoft website but
found the same error.Should the websphere variables be defined at the
server scope too instead of the node.Can you give me the procedure to
install the new jdbc drivers may be i made a mistake in doing that.Any
suggestions are welcome.

Thanks