Installing IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment forAIX 5L V5 Version 6.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Installing IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment forAIX 5L V5 Version 6.1 - Websphere ; Hello, i have installed WAS ND on windows platform.but now i got an assignment of implementing IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment for AIX 5L V5 Version 6.1. Can anyone provide me the steps to do the same.i searched in ...

  1. Installing IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment forAIX 5L V5 Version 6.1

    Hello,

    i have installed WAS ND on windows platform.but now i got an assignment of implementing IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment for AIX 5L V5 Version 6.1.

    Can anyone provide me the steps to do the same.i searched in the developerworks but i couldnt find for the same.

    Waiting for the reply

    krishnan

  2. Re: Installing IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment for AIX 5L V5 Version 6.1

    You're not specific at what you miss as information.

    On the installation CD or in the InfoCenter, there is a chapter on planning
    and realizing the installation on all platforms.

  3. Re: Installing IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deploymentfor AIX 5L V5 Version 6.1

    jkrishnan@ultramatics.com escribió:
    > Hello,
    >
    > i have installed WAS ND on windows platform.but now i got an assignment of implementing IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment for AIX 5L V5 Version 6.1.
    >
    > Can anyone provide me the steps to do the same.i searched in the developerworks but i couldnt find for the same.
    >
    > Waiting for the reply
    >
    > krishnan

    Have you tried looking at the Infocenter?

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...ndroadmap.html

    Platform shouldn't make a big difference anyhow.

    You can also check prereqs at:

    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...id=swg27007624

    --

    Juanma Martinez