WAS 6 - Websphere

This is a discussion on WAS 6 - Websphere ; Hi all, I'm new in WAS6 and I need some help. I was using WAS 5.1 and i migrated my development environment to WAS6 using migration wizard. After the migration finished I canīt include new Application server in my environment ...

  1. WAS 6

    Hi all, I'm new in WAS6 and I need some help.
    I was using WAS 5.1 and i migrated my development environment to WAS6
    using migration wizard.
    After the migration finished I canīt include new Application server in
    my environment using Administrative Console someone knows what's
    happenig.
    Other problem I canīt open administer my server2 using administrative
    console.
    In WAS 5.1 I used to map adminconsole.ear to server2. How can I do
    this in WAS6?

    Thanks

    Cássio

  2. Re: WAS 6