WebSphere Certification - Websphere

This is a discussion on WebSphere Certification - Websphere ; Hi Everybody, I'm studying for to get WAS certification (WAS Network Deployment V6.0, Core Administration 000-252). Now I'm looking for some list of Questions/Answer and Tips for to study. Could anyone send me some information about? I heard that 253 ...

  1. WebSphere Certification

    Hi Everybody,

    I'm studying for to get WAS certification (WAS Network Deployment
    V6.0, Core Administration 000-252).
    Now I'm looking for some list of Questions/Answer and Tips for to
    study. Could anyone send me some information about?

    I heard that 253 does not have sufficient redbook/documents for preparation and also it more difficult than 252...

    I have worked on WebSphere 6.0 Network Deployment but never have look/experience on WebSpehre 6.1 Administration...
    So I am planning to take WebSphere 6.0 Administration (Test 252)...

    Your suggestion/comments regarding on this will be appreciate me.

    Thanks a lot,
    usk

  2. Re: WebSphere Certification

    Hi, All I did was to read the sections that the test was going to cover in the Info Center and then took the pre-test. The sections I needed more work on after the pre-test I studied again. I did the same for the 253 test.

    Brian

+ Reply to Thread