Looking for a certified developer and admin - Websphere

This is a discussion on Looking for a certified developer and admin - Websphere ; I am a new hiring managher for my company. I am looking for 2 people: 1- WebSphere certified Commerce/Portal/App server Administrator 2- WebSphere certified Commerce/Portal/App server Programmer I have already posted on monster.com, dice.com and craigslist.com - but I would ...

  1. Looking for a certified developer and admin

    I am a new hiring managher for my company. I am looking for 2 people:
    1- WebSphere certified Commerce/Portal/App server Administrator
    2- WebSphere certified Commerce/Portal/App server Programmer

    I have already posted on monster.com, dice.com and craigslist.com - but I would rather start with a pool of certified people to choose from.

    I have tried to contact the folks at IBM certification, but not response after a week.

    So the big question for you all is:
    Does IBM/Prometric(certification company) have a list of people who have passed the tests so we can hire them? They want a job and I want to hire them - so how can we connect?

    thanks in advance!

  2. Re: Looking for a certified developer and admin

    The certification tests and results are kept private. When they pass a test they are sent a certificate that can be shown, if needed, to prove that they actual passed the test. IBM does not give out this sort of information.

    Brian

  3. Re: Looking for a certified developer and admin

    IBM has a service division (consulting) and a network of business partners.
    I don't know of a marketplace for proposing jobs.

    Beside posting where people look for job positions, you could look on
    profesionnal networks like LinkedIn et al.

  4. Re: Looking for a certified developer and admin

+ Reply to Thread