Listener port status JACL - Websphere

This is a discussion on Listener port status JACL - Websphere ; Hi, Does anyone have a JACL script for WAS 6 to check the status of listener ports across all clones? and would not mind sharing it. Thanks...

  1. Listener port status JACL

    Hi,

    Does anyone have a JACL script for WAS 6 to check the status of listener
    ports across all clones? and would not mind sharing it.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Listener port status JACL

    Hi you can expand on this code below. This is for one specific server, but you can get the cell and then loop through all the nodes and all the servers in the nodes.

    set lPorts [$AdminControl queryNames type=ListenerPort,cell=IBM-A0D2B3511B2Node04Cell,node=IBM-A0D2B3511B2Node04,process=server1,*]

    foreach lPort $lPorts {
    set state [$AdminControl getAttribute $lPort started]
    if {$state == "true"} {
    puts "$lPort is started"
    } else {
    puts "$lPort is stopped ... starting"
    $AdminControl invoke $lPort start
    }

    }

  3. Re: Listener port status JACL

    Thanks a lot.

    "Brian S Paskin" wrote in message
    news:643147386.1178209812196.JavaMail.wassrvr@ltsg was009.sby.ibm.com...
    > Hi you can expand on this code below. This is for one specific server,
    > but you can get the cell and then loop through all the nodes and all the
    > servers in the nodes.
    >
    > set lPorts [$AdminControl queryNames
    > type=ListenerPort,cell=IBM-A0D2B3511B2Node04Cell,node=IBM-A0D2B3511B2Node04,process=server1,*]
    >
    > foreach lPort $lPorts {
    > set state [$AdminControl getAttribute $lPort started]
    > if {$state == "true"} {
    > puts "$lPort is started"
    > } else {
    > puts "$lPort is stopped ... starting"
    > $AdminControl invoke $lPort start
    > }
    >
    > }

  4. Re: Listener port status JACL

    My question is simular, and we currently use the script below, seems pretty common on the internet and on IBMs site...
    However i'm looking for a jacl script (Just a bit more specific) that will ONLY monitor and start listeners that have the STARTED as the InitialState...Any Ideas
    Meaning that i dont want the script to start Listeners that we basically have stopped on purpose by configuring the InitialState to stopped..
    TIA Anyhelp woudl be much appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread