Re: ConnectorException: ADMC0009E - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: ConnectorException: ADMC0009E - Websphere ; Hi all... I m facing similar issue..it throws following exception when I use SOAP connector com.ibm.websphere.management.exception.ConnectorEx ception: ADMC0009E: The system failed to make the SOAP RPC call: getAttribute At following line it throws exception...here 'ac' is object of AdminClient. JVMStats ...

  1. Re: ConnectorException: ADMC0009E

    Hi all...

    I m facing similar issue..it throws following exception when I use SOAP connector

    com.ibm.websphere.management.exception.ConnectorEx ception: ADMC0009E: The system failed to make the SOAP RPC call: getAttribute

    At following line it throws exception...here 'ac' is object of AdminClient.
    JVMStats stats = (JVMStats) ac.getAttribute(perfOn,"stats");

    can any tell me the reason and how to resolve this problem?

    Thanks,
    Nihil

  2. Re: ConnectorException: ADMC0009E

    nihil.somani@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi all...
    >
    > I m facing similar issue..it throws following exception when I use SOAP connector
    >
    > com.ibm.websphere.management.exception.ConnectorEx ception: ADMC0009E: The system failed to make the SOAP RPC call: getAttribute
    >
    > At following line it throws exception...here 'ac' is object of AdminClient.
    > JVMStats stats = (JVMStats) ac.getAttribute(perfOn,"stats");
    >
    > can any tell me the reason and how to resolve this problem?
    >

    > Thanks,
    > Nihil

    Nihil,
    There should be some more info in the stacktrace about the
    communications failure.

    Ken

+ Reply to Thread