Hi,

I'm having problem with my sso application after installing the latest fix pack 7 on WAS 6.1.
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...id=swg1PK29128

Here is how my SSO works.

I have a web application(SSO) which does all my login, password, forgotpassword functionalities. SSO is called by all other applications which need login functionalities with the referer link as a parameter in the link. When SSO is called, I set the cookie wasReqUrlCookie with the link so as WAS know where to redirect after authentication. With the fix PK29128: WASREQURL CONTAINS FULL URL WHICH INCLUDES THE HOSTNAME, NOT THERELATIVE URL, I'm screwed. I do not know how to tell WAS to redirect to another server as only the relative path is used instead of the full url.

Is anyone having the same problem ? If yes, how do you guys resolve the problem.

TIA
Thierry