Solution of java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver - Websphere

This is a discussion on Solution of java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver - Websphere ; I have done config server like someone introduc me Make a class path environment for rt.jar. But I still not ok Please look in attack file of me...

  1. Solution of java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver

    I have done config server like someone introduc me
    Make a class path environment for rt.jar. But I still not ok
    Please look in attack file of me

  2. Re: Solution of java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver

    On Apr 21, 1:40 pm, Nghia wrote:
    > I have done config server like someone introduc me
    > Make a class path environment for rt.jar. But I still not ok
    > Please look in attack file of me

    The driver will not be in rt.jar.

+ Reply to Thread