JMX Administration of WAS II - Websphere

This is a discussion on JMX Administration of WAS II - Websphere ; Hi all, To create an AdminClient.java , I need these packages import javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException; import javax.management.MalformedObjectNameException; import javax.management.Notification; import javax.management.NotificationListener; import javax.management.ObjectName; import com.ibm.websphere.management.AdminClient; import com.ibm.websphere.management.AdminClientFactory; import com.ibm.websphere.management.exception.ConnectorEx ception; Im looking for them in http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/api/index.html but I only find how to ...

  1. JMX Administration of WAS II

    Hi all, To create an AdminClient.java , I need these packages

    import javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException;
    import javax.management.MalformedObjectNameException;
    import javax.management.Notification;
    import javax.management.NotificationListener;
    import javax.management.ObjectName;

    import com.ibm.websphere.management.AdminClient;
    import com.ibm.websphere.management.AdminClientFactory;
    import com.ibm.websphere.management.exception.ConnectorEx ception;

    Im looking for them in http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/api/index.html but I only find how to build them. I would like to download them already built, but I dont know how to find them. I dont know if I have to develop them with the code of the web.
    Can somebody explain how to do it?

    Thanks in advance and regards.

  2. Re: JMX Administration of WAS II

    With WebSphere AS 6.1 the javax.management.* classes are mostly provided as
    part of the core JRE runtime, and the com.ibm.websphere.management.* classes
    are in WAS JAR files. I think these classes should be automatically
    available as part of the AST or RAD tooling environments when building WAS
    projects. So you should have no probem building an application which uses
    these classes/interfaces.

    You'll need to run your AdminClient application somewhere where you've
    installed WAS, or the WAS client, or where you've installed a supported JRE
    environment in conjunction with the
    runtimes/com.ibm.ws.admin.client_6.1.0.jar (installed as part of the WAS
    server but which you are allowed to copy to other machines).

    --
    Stephen ****s
    WESB/WPS System Administration

    wrote in message
    news:91540752.1177059610386.JavaMail.wassrvr@ltsgw as010.sby.ibm.com...
    > Hi all, To create an AdminClient.java , I need these packages
    >
    > import javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException;
    > import javax.management.MalformedObjectNameException;
    > import javax.management.Notification;
    > import javax.management.NotificationListener;
    > import javax.management.ObjectName;
    >
    > import com.ibm.websphere.management.AdminClient;
    > import com.ibm.websphere.management.AdminClientFactory;
    > import com.ibm.websphere.management.exception.ConnectorEx ception;
    >
    > Im looking for them in http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/api/index.html
    > but I only find how to build them. I would like to download them already
    > built, but I dont know how to find them. I dont know if I have to develop
    > them with the code of the web.
    > Can somebody explain how to do it?
    >
    > Thanks in advance and regards.

+ Reply to Thread