WebSphere AS 6.0 Monitoring/Profiling - Websphere

This is a discussion on WebSphere AS 6.0 Monitoring/Profiling - Websphere ; Hi, all. Is it possible to monitor/profile WAS internal objects/state - threads, queues, object pools, transactions, etc.? Please recommend tools that help me to do this. I have a performance problem with my application on WAS 6.0 and I need ...

  1. WebSphere AS 6.0 Monitoring/Profiling

    Hi, all.

    Is it possible to monitor/profile WAS internal objects/state - threads, queues, object pools, transactions, etc.? Please recommend tools that help me to do this. I have a performance problem with my application on WAS 6.0 and I need to find out what is going on inside application server.

    Thanks in advance.
    Dmitri.

  2. Re: WebSphere AS 6.0 Monitoring/Profiling

    dsidelnikov@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi, all.
    >
    > Is it possible to monitor/profile WAS internal objects/state - threads, queues, object pools, transactions, etc.? Please recommend tools that help me to do this. I have a performance problem with my application on WAS 6.0 and I need to find out what is going on inside application server.

    The IBM tool for this is ITCAM for WebSphere

    http://www-306.ibm.com/software/tivo...mgr-websphere/

+ Reply to Thread