Where can I get IBM Application Server Toolkit (AST) ? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Where can I get IBM Application Server Toolkit (AST) ? - Websphere ; Hello, I'm a student in computer science and I need to use IBM Application Server Toolkit (AST) for a project. The problem is that I have download the WebSphere Application Server 6.1 evaluation version and I can't find where I ...

  1. Where can I get IBM Application Server Toolkit (AST) ?

    Hello,

    I'm a student in computer science and I need to use IBM Application Server Toolkit (AST) for a project.

    The problem is that I have download the WebSphere Application Server 6.1 evaluation version and I can't find where I can get or install IBM Application Server Toolkit (AST).

    Please tell how to install it (I need it for creating quickly a webservice).

    Thanks in advance for your help.

  2. Re: Where can I get IBM Application Server Toolkit (AST) ?

    tril2632@hotmail.com wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm a student in computer science and I need to use IBM Application
    > Server Toolkit (AST) for a project.
    >
    > The problem is that I have download the WebSphere Application Server
    > 6.1 evaluation version and I can't find where I can get or install
    > IBM Application Server Toolkit (AST).
    >
    > Please tell how to install it (I need it for creating quickly a
    > webservice).
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your help.

    If you downloaded WAS, then you already have it.

+ Reply to Thread