Migrating - Websphere

This is a discussion on Migrating - Websphere ; Hi all, I have a small application for my learning purpose which was running on Tomcat.But now i want to explore EJB and Hibernate...so i am thinking of migrating that to Websphere, so in due course i also want to ...

  1. Migrating

    Hi all,
    I have a small application for my learning purpose which was running on Tomcat.But now i want to explore EJB and Hibernate...so i am thinking of migrating that to Websphere, so in due course i also want to learn Websphere.

    Please let me know what exact things i have to take care
    of if i am doing this migration

  2. Re: Migrating

    Here is a start:
    Migrating Applications from WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat to WebSphere V6