Hello. I am new in Java development so may be it is a simple question sorry if that, but we all started some day i hope that i will continue to enjoy Java))))
I use IBM Web Sphere and IBM Web Sphere Toolkit to develop web service. i create web service. I create classes and tell to web sphere to generate wsdl and serialize deserialize codes then add the project to the server. its all without errors (Not bed for first time isn't it?) Now when I right click on .wsdl file and give command Web Services->Test With Web Services Explorer i get the following status

IWAB0380E Errors were encountered while validating XML schemas.
XSD: The location '' may not resolve to something other than a schema
XSD: Type reference 'http://objects.something.com#MyResponse' is unresolved
XSD: Type reference 'http://objects.something.com#MyResponse' is unresolved
XSD: Type reference 'http://objects.something.com#MyResponse' is unresolved
XSD: Type reference 'http://objects.something.com#RecordID' is unresolved
IWAB0381I file:/D:/Projects/AST/workspace/SStoreBotomUpWeb/WebContent/WEB-INF/wsdl/SStore .wsdl was successfully opened.

Is here something strange?

then when i am trying to invoke method i got this

IWAB0135E An unexpected error has occurred.
IOException
com.ibm.jsse2.util.h: No trusted certificate found

What can i do? Thank you!