Hi ....

I also want to use the standard JMX Remoting API (Jsr 160) to connect to the jmx server.

I m running sample code given at below link..
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...va_jsr160.html

But when I m trying to connect it throws following exceptions...

java.io.IOException: Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub: javax.naming.NameNotFoun
dException: Context: manoriDCNode01Cell/nodes/manoriDCNode01/servers/server1, na
me: JMXConnector: First component in name JMXConnector not found. [Root exceptio
n is org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContextPackage.NotFound: IDLmg.org/CosNaming/Nami
ngContext/NotFound:1.0]

Then I copied adminclient.jar and ibmorb.jar and orb.properties file to classpath from websphere installtion and it worked well for me..

but thats not standard way bcoz...i guess its using websphere classes and interfaces.......

Can u tell me wat it means by standard way of connecting to jmx server....?

Any help greatly appreciated....!!

Thanks,
Nihil