Urgent ~~ WAS started but cannot display Admin Console Page! - Websphere

This is a discussion on Urgent ~~ WAS started but cannot display Admin Console Page! - Websphere ; Hi all, My Websphere server started. I can successfully start my WAS service. But when I try accessing my Web Admin Console - I keep getting the 'Page Cannot be Displayed' error. It was working OK yesterday morning. The only ...

  1. Urgent ~~ WAS started but cannot display Admin Console Page!

    Hi all,

    My Websphere server started. I can successfully start my WAS service.
    But when I try accessing my Web Admin Console - I keep getting the 'Page Cannot be Displayed' error. It was working OK yesterday morning. The only thing that happened is I rebooted the Websphere server!!!

    I urgently need to get this working.
    How do I go about trying to figure out what is wrong with it?

    Thanks!!

  2. Re: Urgent ~~ WAS started but cannot display Admin Console Page!

    Rez wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > My Websphere server started. I can successfully start my WAS service.
    > But when I try accessing my Web Admin Console - I keep getting the
    > 'Page Cannot be Displayed' error. It was working OK yesterday
    > morning. The only thing that happened is I rebooted the Websphere
    > server!!!
    >
    > I urgently need to get this working. How do I go about trying to
    > figure out what is wrong with it?

    What does it say in the logs?

  3. Re: Urgent ~~ WAS started but cannot display Admin Console Page!

    > Rez wrote:
    > > Hi all,
    > >
    > > My Websphere server started. I can successfully

    > start my WAS service.
    > > But when I try accessing my Web Admin Console - I

    > keep getting the
    > > 'Page Cannot be Displayed' error. It was working OK

    > yesterday
    > > morning. The only thing that happened is I rebooted

    > the Websphere
    > > server!!!
    > >
    > > I urgently need to get this working. How do I go

    > about trying to
    > > figure out what is wrong with it?

    > What does it say in the logs?

    There are no errors in the logs. The service starts up fine.
    Event viewer also has no errors.

  4. Re: Urgent ~~ WAS started but cannot display Admin Console Page!

    Rez wrote:
    >> Rez wrote:
    >>> Hi all,
    >>>
    >>> My Websphere server started. I can successfully

    >> start my WAS service.
    >>> But when I try accessing my Web Admin Console - I

    >> keep getting the
    >>> 'Page Cannot be Displayed' error. It was working OK

    >> yesterday
    >>> morning. The only thing that happened is I rebooted

    >> the Websphere
    >>> server!!!
    >>>
    >>> I urgently need to get this working. How do I go

    >> about trying to
    >>> figure out what is wrong with it?

    >> What does it say in the logs?

    > There are no errors in the logs. The service starts up fine.
    > Event viewer also has no errors.

    Use a different browser and try again. You need to get more than IE's
    "helpful" error message to be able to figure out what's going on.

    Ken

+ Reply to Thread